Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lockstep Kingdom

Stability is conformity. Stability is comforting.

Conformity is comforting.

Comfort is the opposite of abandonment, desolation and shame.

Comfort is the opposite of instability.

Wanting these things is conformity.

Wanting these things is stability and comfort.

These things [new cars, clothes, make-up, foods] are protection against abandonment, desolation and shame.

If I do not want to be abandoned I must own this [brand car].

If I do not want desolation I must own this [brand clothes].

If I do not want shame, I must own this [ brand food].

I want comfort, stability and conformity.

If [blank] owns [these things] then I must own [these things] or I will not be conforming.

Not conforming is to have abandonment, desolation and shame.

I do not have [these things]...

I am abandoned! I am desolate! I am shamed!

Pain! Panic! Pressure!

I am abandoned! I am desolate! I am shamed!

Pain! Panic! Pressure!

I have now bought [these things].

I am comforted. I am not abandoned. I am not desolate.

I conform.