Sunday, February 17, 2008

Legion of Superheroes Cartoon

Y'all bishes, all y'all bishes are fired. So fired.

Yeah sure Legion of Superheroes isn't really my thing. But why did no one tell me it was filled with the absolute adorable geeky love crush of Brainiac on Superboy/man. Which Supes seems to just fan the flames of, in all his earnest emoting.

OMG the adorable. I have to watch in 30 second installments cause it's just. too. much.

SO cute.

SO DAMN CUTE.

Brainiac's Sneaky Cheerleader Conniving Anime Blush Playing Innocent Smirk Smile.

GOLDEN!!!

Just GOLDEN.

The Machiavellian manuvering for personal ego stroking. OMG.

Nothing I love more than a brainy mad scientist with an obsession with Kal-El. Hell yeah, I'm including Batman as Brainy and Mad (passion baby).

Also the whole 'No one understands what I'm trying to do / accomplish /  with him-about him'

I. Must. WATCH.

And y'all are all still fired.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....

    I've never seen that show either until that clip but that clip sold me!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDd

    ReplyDelete