Saturday, July 18, 2009

Racebending

"I think it's one of those things where I pull my hair up, shave the sides, and I definitely need a tan," he said of the transformation he'll go through to look more like Sokka. "It's one of those things where, hopefully, the audience will suspend disbelief a little bit."
- Jason Rathbone



Click here to visit Kali921's site for IMAGES OF THE WHITE HEROES (of fail) in M.Night. Shaylaman's THE RACEBENDER.

Yeah, when you wonder how 2009 managed to burn me out? Racefail's 1, 2, 3, and all this Lily White Avatar Shit.

PS: Racebending.com / also @LJ on:
Visulizing Aang | The Yellow & Brown (black) face


[[[In case you're wondering, I want this to flop so hard, it makes A SFYFY Original Movie look good. I want M.Night's children to point at him and say 'FOR SHAME'. I want his elder relatives to point out his failure and compliance in some abject racism. And I want every producer and executive who agreed with this travesty to watch their money BURN. I particularly want the foreign market to FURTHER TANK LIKE THE TITANIC. And if possible, someone should get fired.]]]