Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whee!

Dear Japan, (specifically Madhouse)

Thank you for making Wolverine a Character of Colour. So Much Thank You. Now I do have something to look forward to in 2010.

Also, you have managed to make me somewhat interested in Iron Man simply by artstyle - he's now a man in a very tiny mecha, vs an asshole running around in his own bullysuit. And if that's Pepper Pots with the green hair?

Hot Damn!

Squee and Love,

Willow


PS: I am totally in love with that villain.

PPS: Everytime America takes something Asian and whitewashes it, I'm going to try and remember there's the possibility of the reverse happening (PoC Co-Opting) - so I don't cut me some honkeys.


_______***______




Dear Regular American Marvel,

You still suck 100 donkey eggs. With maggots. But at least you gave permission to have something actually cool happen.


Continuing To Roll My Eyes At You,

Willow