Friday, August 14, 2009

The Magical Black POTUS

The black man is in the seat of power. The magical bindings have come all undone. What was underground is now bubbling forth like vomit and right out of Speculative Fiction's very pale pink caucasian mouths (and fingertips).

There's a new power couple vying for 'Most WTF White People Ever'. Bull and Sh*tt*rly better watch out. J.Lamplighter and John C. Wright are coming for the crown and they will insult everyone from Muslims to Inuits to get it. Oh yes, and gays - Wright also wants O.Scott Card for a footstool.

No, I'm STILL not linking to these assholes. But I am watching history replay itself, however (in just 8 months). Where the white wife claims to catch a clue and then the white husband takes up the slack and tries to jism over everyone.

What I want to know is, how come I wasn't invited to the racism uncorking ceremony? I can chant Frederick Douglas and Marcus Garvey's names as well as anyone else. I got really good chanting Mandela back in my pre-teens too.

Note: Part of me, I admit, does wonder if this is all nothing but an attempt to drum up sales during an economic depression with the hope that the Klan, Neo Nazis, White Supremacists and Other Conservatives might pick up a book involving aliens or magic.